Stay and Paragliding at Bir Billing
Itinerary 1 Night and 2 Days package for Bir Billing
Day 1:- Arrive Bir, Overnight stay at Hotel Paul Manor, Bir.
Check in at Hotel at 1200 hrs, Free to explore Bir, Tibetan Colony area visit.
Overnight stay at Hotel Paul Manor, Bir.
Day 2:- Paragliding session and Departure.
Drive to 16 km/1 hr to paragliding take off point, Billing. 15-30 min paragliding session, land at Bir, walk to hotel and Departure.
|Meals during the trek and trip.|
|Day 2||Breakfast||Packed Lunch||Dinner|
Price per person for above arrangements is INR 4000 Per Person + 5 % Govt. service tax:-:-
- Accommodation for 01 night hotel, Bir on twin/triple sharing basis.
- Meals as mentioned above.
- Paragliding session of 15-30 min on day 2.
- Check in 1200 hrs and check out 1000 hrs.
- Bit to Billing transport (paragliding transfer).
- Travel insurance covering medical evacuation, hospitalization, baggage insurance and trip cancellation.
- Any meals other than specified in the program.
- Any en-route or personal expenses such as alcoholic & non alcoholic beverages, telephone calls, tips & gratuities, laundry etc.
- Paragliding weight limit is 15-95 kg, if weight is between 95-115 kg the paragliding team charge INR 500/- extra and also decide it at the time of paragliding, depending upon fitness of person.
- Videography and photography of Paragliding,supplement charges for GOPRO video is INR 500/-.
- Personal equipment for trek like clothes, shoes, day packs, personal medical kit etc. However, light weight carry-mattresses with sleeping bags will be provided by us inside the tents during the trek.
- Any exigency expenses caused by or liability for disturbance in trip program due to circumstances beyond our normal control. Such as airline delays, road blocks, vehicle malfunctions, weather conditions, sickness, natural disasters, riots etc.
Bir Billing is located in Kangra Distt at the distance of 70 km from Dharamshala, considered as 2nd best place for paragliding in world. Bir is located at 1350 mts above sea level and Billing is loacted at 2430 mts above sea level and 4 km apart from each other